NCUA Share Insurance Fund Information
The National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) is the federal fund created by Congress in 1970 to insure member's deposits in federally insured credit unions. On July 22, 2010, the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act was signed into law and included permanently establishing NCUA's standard maximum share insurance amount at $250,000. All deposit insurance resources reflect this higher level of coverage.
Administered by the National Credit Union Administration, the NCUSIF is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
CREDIT UNION ATM Machines will be unavailable for transactions on the following dates, times and locations:
ATM Upgrades are scheduled for Old Forge location, November 4th from 8AM - 4:30 PM
ATM Upgrades are schedule for 584 Wyoming Avenue Kingston location, November 6th from 8AM - 4:30 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please be advised that ATMs operated by Cross
Valley Federal Credit Union are no longer part of the CU$ network and as a
result will no longer
be surcharge-free to COMMMUNITY REGIONAL CREDIT UNION members. There are other
local credit union ATM locations within the CU$ network if you visit http://www.cudollar.org
CONGRATULATIONS TO VIRGIL THOMAS, OUR CU DAY $100.00 WINNER!
Is now REALTIME!
SEE YOUR ACCOUNT UP TO THE MINUTE
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE
WITH OUR NEW MOBILE FEATURE
NOT SIGNED UP…SIGN UP NOW! IT’S FREE!
...and be eligible for our International Credit Union Day $100 Drawing, restrictions apply
- By clicking on any link to other Internet addresses, you are leaving the Credit Union's web site.
- You are linking to an alternate web site not operated by the Credit Union.
- The Credit Union is not responsible for the content of the alternate web site.
- The Credit Union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction.
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the Credit Union.