NCUA Share Insurance Fund Information
The National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) is the federal fund created by Congress in 1970 to insure member's deposits in federally insured credit unions. On July 22, 2010, the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act was signed into law and included permanently establishing NCUA's standard maximum share insurance amount at $250,000. All deposit insurance resources reflect this higher level of coverage.
Administered by the National Credit Union Administration, the NCUSIF is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
BEGINNING FRIDAY, JANUARY 17, 2014
CRCU WILL BE CLOSING AT 5PM ON FRIDAYS
WE APOLOGOZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE
CRCU WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME ITS
NEWEST EMPLOYEE GROUP
TRANSMED AMBULANCE COMPANY
- By clicking on any link to other Internet addresses, you are leaving the Credit Union's web site.
- You are linking to an alternate web site not operated by the Credit Union.
- The Credit Union is not responsible for the content of the alternate web site.
- The Credit Union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction.
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the Credit Union.